What we believe
Our basis of Doctrine (Teaching):
- The verbal inspiration and the all and sole-sufficiency of the Holy Scriptures (The Bible) of the Old and New Testaments as originally given.
- The Trinity in Unity of the God-Head.
- The essential Deity and perfect Humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Personality of the Holy Spirit.
- The Depraved and Fallen State of Man.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The justification of the sinner, through faith in the Lord Jesus.
- The personality of the devil.
- The natural immortality of the soul.
- The Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of the body.
- The eternal security of the believer.
- The conscious eternal punishment of those who die impenitent.
- The binding character of the ordinances of the Lord’s Supper and the immersion of believers as the only Christian Baptism.
- The responsibility of all saved souls to “live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present age”.
Pastor: Daniel Ashby
See more info about our Elders here.
- J. Baird
- J. Lonsdale
- D. Spence
- P. Spence – Church Secretary
- D. Stevenson
- K. Wasson
- C. Williamson – Church Treasurer
- S. Wright